The FIU Office of Scholarships provides incoming freshmen, transfer, international and current students with information and assistance to take advantage of scholarship opportunities available at the university.
If you have questions, schedule an appointment or contact us.
- Our office helps students identify scholarship opportunities they may be eligible for
- Provide students with various resources and scholarship opportunities by listing them on our website, as well as providing one-on-one scholarship advising appointments to help students apply for scholarships
- Provide information to students regarding their award policies, requirements, and renewal criteria
- University Wide Outreach and presentations to share scholarship opportunities with students
- Identify and recruit prestigious scholarship candidates and aid them through the application process to compete at the national level
- We process and post non-FIU scholarships, including scholarship checks for students
- Manage Institutional Merit Scholarships
- Our office provides resources to faculty and staff members and assists them in processing FIU Departmental Scholarships
- We connect faculty and staff to the correct departments and contacts to create a scholarship fund
- Lead Emergency Aid for students during times of crisis and disasters (FIU Strong)