A scholarship for students who have DACA or TPS status.
FIU is a proud partner of TheDream.US, a national scholarship fund for DREAMers. In order to qualify students must:
- Already have DACA or TPS status to apply
- Be eligible for in-state tuition rate by either being classified as a Florida resident for tuition purposes OR through the Non-Resident Waiver process
For other requirements and to apply to TheDream.US visit their website.
DACA/TPS students and students without a valid residency status are not eligible for Federal or Institutional Funding.
If you are a current TheDream.US scholar contact:
- Admissions: Jody Glassman, email@example.com, 305-348-3662
- Scholar Advisor: Tatiana Viera, firstname.lastname@example.org, 305-348-2975
- General Enrollment Info: Luis Rodriguez, email@example.com, 305-348-4836
- On-Campus Student Employment: firstname.lastname@example.org, 305-348-2500
- Tuition Billing & Payment: Shina Pierre Louis, email@example.com, 305-348-1527
- Tuition Waivers and Residency: Jennifer Halpern, firstname.lastname@example.org, 305-348-1384